The blog has now moved!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Tired again? - Thursday

I awoke at 0620 ish and then again at 0720 ish. I was very very tired and I can only assume it's due to lack of sleep. The B122 lab wasn't overly good as I was very very tired. After the lab I walked home (due to there being no bus then). Sadly nobody else walks at that time or near to it so I was alone. It seemed to take less than 30 minutes, yet that's what my watch says it took. I spent a lot of time playing Deimos Rising (feeling tired again) and napped a little. I then went into Uni for an optional Math lecture, seeing as I've got a test tomorrow it's worth turning up to (normally it's one where no new material is introduced). I learnt some stuff which was handy and then went to the C lab. It was a group of 5 of us and finnished half an hour early. After the C lab I went along to Christianity Explored and enjoyed my dinner (a massive can of Rice Pudding). We looked at what Jesus did and weather or not it affects our lives. My answer, I logically know that it all happened, I logicall accept it all happened and I logically believe it all happened. Yet I have no emotional feeling about it (and if you've been saved from Hell, you should probably have some emotion). Afterwards I walked home, revised some Maths, felt tired, read A Storm of Swords for a bit (book 3:1 of the series) and then did more maths.

Game Some people are silly enough to think that interesting stuff only happens on the days they meet me, clearly they don't know me well enough. Still, for those that missed Wednessday's blog, here's a cool game I made (free too).

4 comments:

Gaulord said...

hmm.. sounds like one of my days. They are growing more and tiring these days. I'd say you share an ambiguous relationship sleep as well good sir.

In any case, best of luck to you in life. Adieu

Unknown said...

Teif, sometimes I think I have a similar problem to yours, no emotion. Although I think my is more of a curling up of emotions into a tight ball so that they become like rock, not really showing, but there. If you have ever read the Wheel of Time series and how Rand is like steel, I think I'm kinda like that.

Anonymous said...

Teifion, I know what you mean about feeling no emotion, sometimes I get like that too, Alot of the time it is because I am very tiard. Tiardness really doesn't help.

I see you have a mac and a pc version of your game, You wouldnt happen to have a Linux version also would you?

Teifion said...

I've not read Wheel of Time.

I can make a Linux version of it, no idea how it'll look though.