The blog has now moved!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Free Game! - Wednessday

I did mean to go to the lecture at 0900 but somehow slept after turning off my most excellent alarm. On the plus side I did get in for the one afterwards and the first one probably didn't have anything interesting happen. After the second lecture I went to the ECEKTG and found that David Ndzi will email me when the person is ready to meet me. I'd love some feedback on what you think of my Web Designer Ad page that I've got links to on sites I do. I've also made an excellent game called Reflexorisor. Simply put, I'm mildly competetive and intend to win the reflex game next time we play it. So I made a reflex game. Sadly, Lizzie saw me playing it and then promptly thrashed me at it, still, I've got a few more tricks up my sleve and she doesn't read Wednessday blogs so it's all okay. After getting back I sat down for a while, did some pushups and then cycled into Asda to buy some shorts (thanks for the suggestion Mum). The idea of the shorts is that they'd be longer than my current ones, they're not much longer, they are however long enough so it's all okay. Dinner was nothing special, afterwards I did WoA stuff. Hall Group was good. Graham filled an easter-egg shell with chocolate and we had fun eating most of it. I'm going to make my own, just need to decide what sort of chocolate to put in it. Jo from the CU wanted a pet Rabbit (her one died) and so Gareth and myself are going to catch a rabbit from Langstone and give it to her. The tactic is to corner it and get it into a box (which is ventilated). Then, that night or early next morning deliver it to her. At the time of writing Gareth (his room looks onto the fields, mine doesn't) hasn't seen any Rabbits, perhaps tonight is not going to be a "lucky" night...

Knowing but not feeling How often to you know things logically yet not feel them emotionally, and how do you allow/make yourself feel them emotionally? I'm not an emotional person, if you elicit a strong emotional response, you've clearly tried very hard (or if you're trying to woo me you're probably highly attractive and not subtle about what you're doing).

2 comments:

Mum said...

a wild rabbit could be disease ridden (which will be the only sort you'd catch). A wild rabbit is er wild so therefore not really suitable as a pet. Look in the local paper and find a pet rabbit needing a good home

Anonymous said...

tis true, if you manage to catch a wild rabbit it will be a very old or very sick one (otherwise it will run away quicker than you can)
on the emotional thing, sometimes you can't make yourself feel something, but if you know it sometimes you don't have to feel it