The blog has now moved!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

So different - Sunday

I had a lie in so didn't look at WoA in the morning. The morning service at church was about Jesus and Popularity. Johnathan went through some stuff showing how he actually chose to be unpopular so as to fullfill his purpose. Johnathan is a very good pastor and would probably score massively high marks in any kind of English comprehension test. After the sevice I walked back to halls with Lawrence and Sarah. Lawrence told me a lot of April fools ideas which I've made a note of. Thanks Lawrence. Getting back to my room I did the WoA trades, I left it really late last week. For reasons unknown to me, it was much much faster today. At 1330 I walked into the refectory to get a cup of hot chocolate and see if I could blag free food. I'm taking a book with me and sitting down next time, there were still people arriving then at 1330. I played a lot of Marathon and devised more WoA stuff (it's really a very good game). I also thought about the ECEKTG website project I've got. The evening service was also quite good, though due to lack of sleep I don't think I managed to grasp the full meaning of it. Johnathan was talking about how Jesus was a leader, but served others. We also learnt that the word Deacon comes from a Hewbrew word similar to the Hebrew word for servant. After the service I chatted to Andrew Ward about my Christianity Explored and my views on it, I also found that when Sarah had said "yes, carry the joke on" with regards to her "friend" she actually meant "no, I would rather you didn't carry the joke on". I wish people would be blunt rather than expect me to guess what they mean, it'd save so much confusion. I then walked back with Lorna, talked about some of the stuff Lawrence had told me and explained more about the ECEKTG project. Got back and chatted to various people, washed (that's the 3rd time this month...) and also talked to someone specifically about open days in the ECE department.

What will I do? What ever will I do over most of the Easter and Summer holidays? My days will surely not be THAT interesting that they'll constitute much of a blog. Will they?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never said the words 'yes carry the joke on' ur just twisting it all again!!! meany!