The blog has now moved!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

I expected more to happen - Thursday

Up in time for my 0900 lab. In the lab myself and David wired up some more stuff and David started work on the C code. I'm starting work on the VHDL this week (it's this very different programming language). After the lab I went and chatted to one of the guys from WoA, he lives in Gosport and came along for an open day. Owing to a lack of bus I walked back to langstone. I think it was a 40 minute walk in total. Back in my room I did the usual WoA stuff, failed to complete any levels in Marathon (only played a very little) and also made my packed dinner, chickein sandwich. I turned up for the early computer practical and spent some time teaching C programming to one of the people before realising that my group were on the other side of the room. I went over and did what I could to help them (very little sadly). They left early into the second lab session and I spent most of that trying to teach a guy called Alex how to solve problems. He's a very bright guy, but seems to have problems remembering things people say. After the lab I went to CE. Today was about grace and that you can't possibly get into heaven except through grace. Sadly the compelte lack of sleep is catching up on me and I felt very tired during the video part when the lights were dimmed. Once I got back to my room I did some WoA stuff, blogged and started revising for my math test tomorrow. I found that I got 14 marks for my math test two weeks ago, that puts me at 50% and means that in the next 3 tests I only need to get 20 marks to pass.

Observation of the Day Today I heard such words of wisdom that I'm thankful I know the person that I might possibly aquire some of said wisdom. If it weren't for that fact that Teifion has hair there, he'd have a receeding hair-line I'm eagerly awaiting their next comment to be something wonderously wise along the lines of If it were not for all that water, the sea would be really dry

1 comments:

Mum said...

All the best for the maths tomorrow