The blog has now moved!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Normally I've got more to put here - Monday

I got up at 0900 and did mostly WoA stuff. I was a bit confused about my time table but I think it's correct now. Victor is a good lecturer and makes lots of jokes so I'm looking forwards to his lectures. I've realised that since my Parents are comming down on Wednessday I can't turn up to the SSCC meeting (and as one person on the ECE forum put it, "stock up on cookies"). This means that tomorrow I've gotta go see Martin Cripps, Branislav Vuksanovic and someone called Gemma (the secretary I think). After the lecture I went to Tesco with Peter. I talked to him about housing. So far he and Gareth have said yes to sharing a house with me, both are fairly tidy and we all get on. Just gotta make sure that both Peter and Gareth are happy to share a house with eachother (I can't see why not). CU tonight was okay, I drunk almost 2 litres of excellent Coke and found that in two weeks time neither Sam or Sam will be there. So it'll be up to Sam and myself to manage. As you can tell, three of us are called Sam to save confusion. We went down the pub, I managed to lose every single game of Chess I played. After that we went back to Langstone, where, despite my best efforts, I still didn't catch a rabbit. They're very very fast and I almost fell over when I ran through a massively slippery patch of mud on the field.

Random Fact of the Day I realised today that I've never actually asked anybody in the CU why they are a christian, or more specifically, their testimony. I think I might ask (the more intersting ones) about it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think everyone has an excellent testimony in their own way. Some is how they came to be a Christian and some have better after conversion testimonies. Mine personally is better after the fact.

Anonymous said...

who do you class as the more interesting ones?

Teifion said...

who do you class as the more interesting ones?
It was more of a joke, I was going to wait for cries of people exclaiming that I think they're boring.