The blog has now moved!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

I have a house - Friday

I got up at the early early time of 0720. No, that's a lie, my music came on then and I turned it down, lest I wake Sam. Sam had a late night last night, and the night before. Listening to neighbours. My cold is much better today, it's just a light cough. I cycled in to talk to a lecutrer about a mark, maths. I found that he'd gotten it wrong and I did indeed pass (but not by very much). My Web Design and Programming modules were both over 70 so I'm not doing THAT badly, just need to wait for my other modules to come back. I cycled back to halls and did some WoA stuff (notice how now it isn't bright blue? Thants because I don't want to annoy people, but I will still get page links :) ). But not for long, Lauren found she'd read her timetable wrong and we met early. Lauren is from the CU and is now sharing a house with Peter, Gareth and Myself. The really good one Brierley suggested had been taken but we found one which has (as far as I could tell) an identical blueprint design and is closer to Uni. It's on Lawrence road for those who want to know where it is, that's pretty much an extension of Fawcett Road. Now, bad news time. I have not had a chance to use my Alarm. I'm very very unhappy that my bright yellow jacket and aggressive riding posture (compared with the old one anyway) means people think twice before walking at me. Looks like I'll have to find a new use for it... Dinner was good excellent, fish and chips. I'm also cutting down on the Ketchup, apparently it'll make my skin better (well, healthy eating in general) so I figured I'd go for it. I walked a long way today, yesterday I walked at least 4 miles, probably 5 or 6. I also cycled 12 yesterday, 6 with a heavy bag. Today I cycled 6 with a medium weight bag and walked about 6 in total. I'm aching a little, but it'll build good strong muscles so I'm not complaining, just commenting. Of interest today was also Lorna comming on MSN as her boyfriend and asking to be complimented. As far as I can tell Greg was in the same room as her and watching the screen, they're a strange pair. I am however rather happy that I'm so good at it that it's now being requested of me. Heck, I'm taking it as a compliment :)

Not so Random fact of the day For some reason the post yesterday sparked some 'aggressive' comments. I don't want people to get too invovled in it. I know that at the moment it's okay, but I've seen how fast these things develop.

0 comments: