The blog has now moved!

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Math Test - Friday

Sorry about yesterday's short article, not loads happened anyway, I got to the lab, went on the tour, ate food, got paid, talked to Nick Savage about interviews for jobs, went to C practical, went to Alpha, walked home because bus was not running. Now, today. I got up at 0720 and got the 0830 bus, got to the exam room on time. The exam itself wasn't too hard. I think I got the first two questions very right, the third half right and some of the 4th right. After that I sat down, chatted to some people, taught Chris how to fly a helicopter in Battlefield 2. The CU meeting today was quite good, I brought along my book. My book is called "How to Win Friends and Influence People". It got a lot of laughs and people telling me that I had so many friends that I didn't need it. I just told them what I was like before I read it, it's a very good book (Pete's read it too). Upon getting back to halls I sat down and played a lot of Marathon. I then went to dinner, Fish and Chips were excellent and the light entertainment of Duane taking the mickie out of Jack was equally good. I won't put it here as it was rather unsuitable for people such as my sister, suffice to say it was rude (and well timed by Duane). After that there was not a lot done this evening, got a new MSN address (arl AT woarl.com) as the old one is going to run out (I'm not renewing the domain). And generally relaxed. After fixing the next bit of WoA stuff I'll be working on my Othello Project.

Random Question of the Day How much do you want to know about my progress on the C porject? I can't give too much away as some other's read this blog and I don't want to help them too much, the team I'm on needs to win ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"the team I'm on needs to win ;)"

its not a competition you arse.

Teifion said...

it can be, whinger :P

Anonymous said...

you REALY need to get out more dude