The blog has now moved!

Monday, December 19, 2005

Teifion Appriciation Day - Monday

Okay, the name's a lie but I like it. I got up nice and late at about 0900. I spent some time working on my new XML page to save time on WoA, well it will once it's done. This took up most of the portion of the day. I talked to some random people over MSN and looked forwards to meeting up with all my old friends from school later. The school presentation was boring to say the least. Though I did think I got an extra big round of applause and even a cheer (not sure why, must be my good looks). Edward got some special award as did several other people that haven't bothered statying in contact with me and as such are not mentioned by name. After the evening we went to the pub. Edward and I turned up to the wrong one, got drinks and wondered where everybody was. We found out and took time drinking our drinks. After that Edward got us lost before managing (through luck I think) to find the correct pub. It was nice meeting all the people again, even if they did talk only about rugby. Steven's sense of humour has not changed since going to Oxford Uni. I pulled my to-do list out of my pocket and he said that at the top of it would be 'get a life'. I decided that I shouldn't embariss him in front of his mates. I left the pub smelling of smoke (it's always the way) and got a lift home. I'm glad I went to the evening, it gave me a chance to see people again, even though none of them seemed particularly interested in seeing me. I also forgot to tell them about the blog ^^

The sound of applause, lots of it If you don't know how to clap, you shouldn't be reading my blog. Annoyance Factor - 0 + 1 for every 20 minutes of it ( 6 ) Weirdness Factor - 0 Volume Factor - 7 Ease of Creation - 8 Average - 5.25

0 comments: