The blog has now moved!

Saturday, December 24, 2005

I didn't fall asleep all day - Friday

I got up at 0900 and got into Ammonford at 1000. I walked around with my friend Edward and we got some stuff. We sat down in Tescos over some coffee and chatted. It was nice to talk to him some more. After that I posted some stuff and walked back to Glanamman where I called in on my Gran and Uncle. I spent some time talking to them (at least an hour) and then rode home on a bike. My Uncle used to be really into cycling and had an old road bike (it's mine now). The gears on it are apparently real gears and much more reliable. This was confirmed as they broke on the way home. Though the bike is very old and it was because of rust rather than bad design. I spent the rest of the day practising my awsome Candy Crisis skills. The computer still beats me, but then again, it is several times faster than I can hit buttons. Later that evening I played Warcraft 3 with WarpGhost (WoA player) until we decided it was time to start on the WoA results. I write this at 0116 the day after this blog is written about. There will be no story today sorry, or noise.

0 comments: