The blog has now moved!

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Going Home - Saturday

I got into the refectory at 0900 and had double helpings of a yummy fry up. I did some more packing and managed to leave at 1045 as planned. The train was due at 1130 and I wanted to be on time. I quickly found that leaving my gloves at my room was a bad idea. There was a good bit of windchill and due to having a carrier bag of stuff I had to have at least one exposed hand at all times. I got to the station 15 minutes early, as expected. My hands warmed up while I waited for the train. The train arrived promptly and I got on and sat down. I began to plan the WoA Liaison but felt too tired after about 15 minutes. My ticket got checked and I pulled out the laptop. After 30 minutes of modding the forum it decided that it'd like to have a low battery so I was forced to stop. The rest of the journey was slowed by some sort of a delay. This meant that when I got to Newport I had a nice 20 minute wait for my next train. I ended up getting off at Port Talbort half an hour after first planned. But, it could have been a lot worse so, I wasn't fussed. It was good being back home, my cat didn't miss me at all but was happy to play hide and seek, or whatever you'd call taunting a cat with a pen. The broadband wasn't up to scratch. If you start hogging it here you get complaints of 'L4GG' from the CS:S n00bs in the other room from me. Well, if they complain too much I'll actually start to use bandwidth beyond the 4kbps that I'm used to :) Dinner was a nice pasta, chickein and bacon affair with my Gran and Uncle comming over. We talked about various things. I modded my forum some more after dinner. It'll be going up soon. All WoA players that are reading this, keep it to yourself because it's a special treat/christmas present for those that read the blog. It will be up in the next few days at this address in the next few days. I'll wait at least a day before announcing it on the main website.

Silence Technically not a noise. Simply see how long other people are happy to let complete silence ensue, it's interesting. Annoyance Factor - 0 yet also 10 Weirdness Factor - 0 yet also 5 Volume Factor - 0 yet also 10 Ease of Creation - 10 Average - (5 + 2.5 + 5 + 10)/4 = 5.625

4 comments:

Mum said...

just wondered what time you want to be woken tomorrow?

Major Look said...

Sounds nice to be at home again. Who cooked the dinner - it sounded really nice.

Teifion said...

I'll get up when I feel like it, and the dinner was nice, I think my Dad cooked it.

Teifion said...

The forum is now up at thejordans.biz/woa/forum. As I said, keep it a secret...