The blog has now moved!

Monday, December 12, 2005

I have a new chair - Monday

I got up in time for my 0900 lecture. It was astoundingly boring, UNTIL that is, Gareth gave me a game of Quake 3. While some boring person was telling us how we were killing the enviroment, I was busy fragging (and getting fragged) by Gareth. It was one of the best B101 lectures ever. After the lecture I went to computing and did some C code. After that lecture we had a fire drill. After that I did some work in the lab with David. Our program just 'stopped' working and we had to start again. After the lab session I played a little more Quake 3 with Gareth before catching the bus back to halls. I sat down and wasted some time implimenting a mod that wouldn't work. During this I got weak arms as the blood once again drained from them due to my low chair. I went down to reception, complained, carried a table and got a nice FREE REPLACEMENT swivel chair. Much to the envy of Sam, Duane, Marisa and Jack. In particular Marisa. During dinner Jack commented that the 'item for the day' could become 'Annoying Noise' for the day. Sam is now mildly unhappy with Jack as I like the idea and sam has about 3cm of plaster speperating him from me. I went to the Carol service (a Uni one) with Sarah, Briley and Lorna. It was quite good, Sarah seems to be taking on my sense of humour and keeps daring me to do stuff. There was a guy standing a row back who sung LOUDLY and out of tune. She dared me to sing louder than him. I put on my best 'macho/opera' voice and did so. She went bright red and tried to get my attention for some reason. After the service we had free mince pies and hot drinks. Being a cool sort of person I blagged a spare box of 6 mince pies. In combination with the 42 from the CU carol service I have taken to halls a total of 48 mince pies :) On the subject of my tongue. I can now touch nose hair, the challange, is that Helen from hall group can also touch the tip of her nose with her tongue.

Annoying Noise of the Day Wheeeeee - This is the noise made by a person enjoying the spinning ability of their swivel chair. It is high pitched and is prounounced 'Wee'. Annoyance Factor - 7 Weirdness Factor - 1 Volume Factor - 8 Ease of Creation - 9 Average - 6.25

2 comments:

Mum said...

all those mince pies - you'll soon never want to see another mince pie again

Teifion said...

I doubt it, I'm still eating the last of them :)