The blog has now moved!

Friday, December 16, 2005

Holidays! - Friday

The plan, to get up at 0730 and catch the 0800 bus. The reality, I spent up until 0100 this morning modding my forum and got the 0830 bus without have breakfast. There is, however, an unlerior motive for no breakfast. I was out of non-perishable food, I'm not using stuff up if I don't have to. The three hour lab was not too bad, I was half asleep for most of it but I think I did okay. After the lab I caught the bus back to Langstone and sat in the refectory talking to Tom about Monty Python. Sharon (one of the cooks) asked Tom what to do for tonights pudding. After Tom told her to make Jelly I volunteered to taste test it. I was joking, but 5 minutes later Sharon passed me the 2 Gallon bowl that they make the jelly in. I got through about 5 helpings of it before feeling too ill to continue. Still, that made lunch. After that I went back to my room and more modding of my board. I'm getting very good at it and actually improved one of the mods by a decent ammount. Dinner was excellent, Chickein pie and chips. Halfway through dinner I told Tom about my 5 hour train journey and how I was almost considering keeping my pie for then. Tom simply took one of the (limited number of) pies from the tray thingie and put it aside for me. I've gathered that Jack is ever so slightly envious of my ability to get free food... After dinner it was time to tidy up. I've even vacumed my room, I hope you're all suitably impressed. After cleaning I wrapped some presents, thanks very much to Sarah and her floormate for the paper. I'm half asleep and managed to not bodge up any mods so I'm overall pleased. Looking forwards to going home tomorrow.

Annoying Noise of the Day Arrrrrr. Arr is a very easy noise to make. Simply create a continuous Arrr noise and alter the pitch and volume to suit your situation. Annoyance Factor - 3 Weirdness Factor - 1 Volume Factor - 8 Ease of Creation - 9 Average - 5.25

2 comments:

Mum said...

is it ok that I've made jelly for pudding on Saturday?

ah you can use a vacuum - we will make full use of this new skill :)

Teifion said...

Make sure we have a decent vacum, this one is about 40cm wide and sucks like windows, or a black hole, I'm not sure which is worse.