The blog has now moved!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Lets stop with the uneventfulness - Tuesday - 1st of November

I got up at 0800 (I think) and got in for my 0900 lecture. It was internet apps so I spent it making sure I knew everything and bringing Ben up to speed, he's just switched courses and hasn't ever done HTML before. After that I had some maths, it looks like it's getting a bit harder. After that I cycled back, grabbed lunch, sat down, did some web design and then cycled back in. Cripps' lecture was as usual interesting, though being two hours it does drag on, for some reason he hasn't done his funny movies thing since the first lecture, I'll have to complain to him. Interestingly after restarting the computer (Acrobat did something) the PHP server on the Mac has stopped working... In the afternoon I got dinner, sat down with Launa, Briley and Jack. Jack is on the bottom floor of my block and also in the CU. Despite never talking to him he remembers me from several weeks ago, we're going to cycle into town tomorrow for the CU fireworks party.

Lesson of the Day - Tescos do EVERYTHING cheaply, even chocolate, mmmm.

2 comments:

Mum said...

you should get paid if you are going to endorse products

Teifion said...

I'll endorse Toffee Squares for free, I found out the other day that I hadn't eaten them all ^^

Toffee Squares - They never go stale