The blog has now moved!

Friday, October 21, 2005

Bowling - Friday - 21st of October

I woke late, I didn't have a lecture until 1300. I had the last of the Chicken and some Tuna fish in a sandwich. I got into the Angelsea building for 1100 and sat leeching of the wireless for a while, then I had to go to my lecture. To be fair to Dr. Tawfik, he was a lot more interesting this time, though it really did take a lot of effort to understand him properly. While in the refectory Duane said that he didn't mean what he said as a threat, so I decided to give him another chance (I wanted to go Bowling too). I'm not sure what caused his change of attitude but a great time was had by all, I lost both games and drank several pints of Coke. To make things worse we had to wait in the car for well over 10 minutes for a pizza. The last laugh was however had by me, Dan was curios as to why I was so eager to get inside, I told him and so he deliberately moved slowly, I burst past him and raced up the stairs, he raced after me (holding pizzas) and managed to trip on the stairs, I got into my room and locked the door, moments later I heard sounds of Dan not being able to open my door.

Lesson of the Day - Jeans, despite 'looking better than shorts' are tighter than shorts, you cannot run as fast in them

0 comments: