The blog has now moved!

Sunday, May 06, 2007

I scare children

First off, the Java project still hasn't been updated. Still, it's located here for those that want a copy. I was not present for most of this mornings church service as I was helping with discoverers. It was quite good fun and very nice to help. After the weekly cup of tea I played with some of the children, running around the pews and generally being immature. At one point I was making silly faces and one of the children whom was rather tired started to cry. Now, I'm aware that I am quite ugly but this was a bit unfair. To make it worse, Brierley laughed! And people say I am horrible! Clearly, Brierley was not laughing at the effect but at the cause. So, I ask you, in return to Brierley calling me ugly, should I come up with some elaborate and probably problem ridden scheme to get her back? Or should I just squirt her with water the next time I see her? Now, I am aware that in the Bible it's written "Do unto others as you would have done unto yourself". Well, if I called someone ugly, I am quite happy for them to squirt me in the face. That's really the interesting stuff for today, the rest of it is warcraft 3 and WoA related.

3 comments:

Major Look said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Major Look said...

Before looking to get even... maybe you should also look at the New Testament where it states "Turn the other cheek", or before judging others, take the plank out of your own eye?

Ugly is not a word I would use to describe you, but if I were a small child, I may be scared by some of your actions, just like Taz sometimes is ;-)

Teifion said...

The joke was that Brierley was clearly not lauging at the cause but at the effect. I am not going to get her back for there is nothing to get her back for. If I were to get her back it would be in a way that she could accept happily and take as a joke.