The blog has now moved!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Worn out

I got up later than planned I then came close to completing the second section of the Database I'm working on. It's been a lot more problematic than thought and combined with busy days has meant it's still not complete! However, that's going to go on hold for about a week as I work on the Java project again, it's due in week tomorrow! Huw came over and for the first time ever beat me at DotA, as such we agreed he had clearly improved over his constant losses (he's not been playing nearly as long as me). We went online and won a game, then managed to lose the second. I've mostly recovered from my injuries yesterday, though was too sore overall to perform any push-ups or situps (I reckon I can get 7 pushups in a row and 4 situps in a row).

0 comments: