The blog has now moved!

Monday, May 07, 2007

Scavenger Hunt!

Today mostly consisted of driving around with Steve H, Fi and a gentleman called Graham. The purpose of the game was that there were several teams, each with a car. They would drive along a route and gets a series of pictures of various silly things. One of the aims was to get as many different types of carrier bag. I managed to get about 12 for our team, my amazing charm even allowed me to get 5 different ones from Waitrose (the staff there were really nice). While jumping from one rock to another (they were car-sized rocks) I managed to misjudge the distance ever so slightly, that or a sudden gust of wind threw me off. Either way, my foot didn't make as much contact as was hoped for, the rock was at an angle and slippery so I slipped. Luckily I managed to not smash my face into a big lump of rock, rather I grazed my right thigh, bruised my left knee-cap and right palm. It's now mostly okay, though the graze stung a lot when I washed it in the shower. Later was Playzone! It was really good and I reckon that I burned up a lot of energy there, I'm now generally all around worn out and should hopefully sleep really well tonight.

2 comments:

Mum said...

I hope you are not too bruised and sore today

Teifion said...

I'm not too bad, my right palm is slightly swollen and I'm generally a little sore all over but that's because I ran around so much yesterday, and it wasn't just running, I was also climbing, diving and suchlike, hence I'm a little sore all over.

Overall, I'm okay.