The blog has now moved!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

All is well (aside from my nose)

Today, I got up around 0700 and did various internet related things such as WoA. I then walked with Gareth to our Java lecture. After arriving 10 minutes late, Ionnais proceeded to tell the class how to do a load of things I had already done for my linked list. As always, most of the class didn't care, though I have a feeling that this time it's because a Linked List is one of three options and it could well not apply to them. After the lecture I regret going to, I stated working. I was a student guide for the rest of the day. Interestingly enough, Nick Savage made the mistake of getting me to do the tour for the coach, I figure I should add that to the mistake of giving me his phone number. So, on the coach tour I failed to say anything interesting and doubt that I'll be asked to do it again. At the end of the day I helped pack stuff away and managed to acquire two litres of Orange Juice along with a lot of sugar and tea-bags (hey, it was going in the bin otherwise). I got home and was very tired, so I played some Warcraft 3 with Gareth, it lastest a long while so I didn't do much else (some programming for WoA and some Java). I've got a smidgin of a cold and still haven't heard from AMT about the placement, I am wondering when's best to phone them to ask about the interview, I'm thinking Friday Morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this one of those new blogs where you tell people what will be happening during your day? Sounds almost like the star signs... Or is it just a case of a mistaken date at the top?

Emz said...

*laughs at above comment because knows the reason why this happened*

Teifion said...

Mistaken date