The blog has now moved!

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Ow, I think my muscles hurt - Saturday

Nothing blog worthy today, however, yesterday.... I got up at a good time, did some revision for my exam and went to the Exam. In a two minute period between me looking at my watch outside the exam hall and going in where I noticed my watch had died. I'm assuming it's a flat battery so I'll be finding a watch shop and weighing up the price offered. The exam was not nice, I don't like the subject but I think I passed, I certainly prayed about it so I don't think it'll be too bad. I didn't do much for the rest of the evening. Until that is, we had the lads night. About twelve of us went to Immanual baptist church where some people played PS2 games, I showed people a load of trailers on my computer and then we played some games. Hockey was good fun and after finding out that people really were not too fussed about rules I decided that rather than using my feet to stop me, I could use opposing team members. The puck is on the floor, run for it, shave valuable seconds off your time by not slowing down, there's a person there, they'll slow you down fine. As a result my back currently aches a lot as do my legs. We played hide and seek in the dark, Steve only found me by cheating and using a torch. The second time I hid with Steve but they knew someone would hide where we were so it failed. We ended by watching Gladiator quite loudly and then going home. I got home around 3am. I was very awake. So I watched Kingdom of Heaven which I'd borrowed from Lawrence. Subsequently I am a little tired.

0 comments: