The blog has now moved!

Monday, February 05, 2007

Not a lot better - Sunday

I got up really early without any problem, I walked to India's house and then to Sarah's where we got a lift to the 10th Hole Cake House or something. The students were all having a breakfast there, I went for the Full English and I'm glad I did, after shoveling as much as possible into my stomach I skipped lunch. This morning's Church service was with a guest speaker who was most amusing and talked about climbing mountains. He didn't reference to the Bible as much as Jonathan and as a result his message wasn't as clear. After the service I went home and did various things before the evening service. I was very tired for the evening service but understood the message. Simply put, Stand Firm in your faith and be unified. Oh, I'm still aching

0 comments: