The blog has now moved!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Testimony - Monday

I got up nice and early for the prayer meeting. It was very nice to be able to think and pray about the things that have been good over the last year. Afterwards myself, Justin, Jo, Siän and Lorna went to the coffee shop and had coffee (or hot chocolate). We sat down and chatted about the CU and Christianity, the part that made my day however was this. From left to right is Jo, Siän, me and Lorna. What you can't see is the chocolate on the table. I currently have that picture as my desktop background and any time I feel slightly upset, I'll just look at it and cheer up :D After missing the bus I walked back, did some WoA then went over to see Huw. We recorded the Podcast, played Halo and worked on some WoA rules. We had dinner and went to CU. CU tonight didn't have a speaker. We had some singing and discussion, I also shared my Testimony which I'll post up online when I write it in HTML format. After CU we went to the pub and I played two excellent games of Chess. We also played "Honey I love you". I walked back with Steve, Lizzie, Jo and Andy K. Andy K also had a chat with my about my Testimony. It appears he became a Christian in a similar way to me and for similar reasons which was nice.

0 comments: