The blog has now moved!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Picnic - Tuesday

I got up at umm, well, it was some time in the morning and I had breakfast before 1030. I WoAed a bit then left for the Picnic. I was bringing drinks and supplied 10 litres of stuff. I'm glad I did because we had a sort of water fight and I had all the ammo, I won. When everybody else went for Ice Creams I left for home to do some revision. I did do some revision, in that I planned some Database stuff. I found that I am in the top 10 (I think it might be 5 but we'll say 10) marks for the Exam I did a week ago, I got 69% in total (80 ish in the exam itself) so I'm happy about that. Apparently the people that know me and look at the picture I got yesterday laugh about it a lot, well, I'm really not that fussed. There's actually a more serious side to it, it reminds me that in the CU I've got friends, more friends than I've ever had before and I know I should try to remember it. In the evening I found that my arms had caught the sun a little and so I've been using the Cocoa Butter well (thanks Brierley). Jo brought along to the Picnic three books for me to read over the summer which I thought was really nice of her and I appriciate it a lot. My exam tomorrow is from 1115 to 1315. There's a Prayer lunch at 1300 tomorrow that I want to attend, so, if it takes me more than an hour and a half to do the exam I'll be turning up late (which will be mildly annoying). Still, I'm sure the rest of the CU will live with it.

0 comments: