The blog has now moved!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Homeward bound - Thursday

I got up and spent several hours packing stuff up, room check and then a half hour lying down. I then looked on the beach with Lorna for something that she'd lost there, she found it after searching through a bin (crazy person that she is). My parents arrived and I introduced Brierley and Lorna to them, sadly neither of Brierley or Lorna had come up with any really good questions, the wimps. The drive back was fairly long but we got back in the end. I spent most of the next hour or so sorting out what stuff I needed to throw out (it's amazing what stuff I accumilated over the course of secondary school). While in Wales the blog will be somewhat less interesting, as such I'll be posting once a week, probably Thursday-Friday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh, I remember moving out of halls, the amount of stuff that I put into those skips was quite ridiculous, I think i threw out more computer / networking equipment than a start-up telecoms company would own...

Richard

Major Look said...

It really is a shame that life at home will be so boring that the blog will only be updated once a week from now on :-(

Mum said...

toothpaste and scouring pad it is then!

Anonymous said...

you said you would post Thursday-Friday it is now Sunday bloggers are unhappy