The blog has now moved!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Wind and Rain - Sunday

I got up really late, about 0940 and therefore had to rush breakfast. The morning service was good and interesting. After the service we went to the Thatched Cottage for lunch, it was really nice and for some reason Siän said she had a nickname (or something) as the Queen of Latvia. She neglected to tell us why. After an excellent lunch we went down to Southsea common to get something someone had lost there last night (there was a party but I was busy with WoA). About that time it started to tip down with rain and get very very windy. On the way back to the car everybody but Jo, Siän and myself got very wet. Since the wind was blowing from the right I took my jacket off and held one corner infront of me, let the other end blow taut against me. I then walked to the right of the two ladies and simply sheltered us, for some reason nobody picked up on the good idea and we didn't end up too wet. We went around to the Mitchell's for tea, it was very nice and kept me going till about now (0027 on Monday). The evening service was the last part about the Da Vinci code, to quote Sarah "Dan Brown doesn't have a leg to stand on" (with regards to the "facts" in his book). I walked home from Church (faster than the car as Sarah is really kind and drops people off everywhere) and then did some WoA stuff.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.danbrown.com/novels/davinci_code/faqs.html