The blog has now moved!

Monday, May 22, 2006

Curb your Tongue - Monday

I meant to go to the Prayer meeting at 0830. I set my alarm to play BuzzerX at 0730 (it's loud and it'll wake you up). However, shortly after unplugging my mouse last night, I pulled out the power cable (they were twisted together) and the computer went to sleep a bit later. I therefore woke up at about 0900 and got up. I spent the day reading, revising and WoAing. CU this evening was about watching what you say. It was a good lesson to be reminded of. On the way to the pub I tried to get the Queen of Latvia (SiƤn) to spill the beans on the story, but she wonuldn't tell me. I played several games of chess. Sarah and Co left in the car, they'd have given me a lift but I was going to walk Jo back then walk the rest of the way myself (it's really not that far). Then it turned out she was getting a lift so I just walked/jogged on my own. Most people would have said it was a horrible night, however I for one quite like a mild pattering of rain on a cool night, it was very "calming" as such. I got back, found some people whose warhammer forum had gone Kaput were going to take me up on my offer of server space and so began uploading stuff. Then I went to bed.

0 comments: