The blog has now moved!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It's a bit late - Tuesday

At the time of writing it's 0250 on Wednessday morning, not a good start to a day I'd planned to consist of lots of revision. I got up at about 0900 ish, did some WoA stuff and had breakfast. I then went over to Jo's house to fix her internet connection. About two weeks ago myself and Sam set it up so I assumed that it'd be a fairly serious problem if it'd broken already. I got there, asked a couple of questions about when it'd stopped working and suchlike. I unplugged the modem and router, waited 30 seconds, plugged in the modem, another 30 seconds and the router was in too. I connected to the network with my computer and I had internet access. The remainder of my "tech support" consisted of explaining how to repeat the exceedingly advanced process I had just performed. I spent the rest of the day reading, revising and WoAing. Rather than have dinner at 1700, I went over to Huw's and we had a nice Tesco dinner before recording the podcast. We then played Halo for a while. The origional plan was to play till about 1025 and I could get the 1030 bus. 1030 came and went without us noticing and so I would have to walk, I left at about 0130.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahaha, Halo got to you too huh? That game is addictive. It ruined my grades a bit last semester. Don't give in Teifion! Be strong!!

Teifion said...

I' mnot giving in, it wasn't Halo in itself that was such fun, it was playing with someone else, we had quite a good laugh about it, though I will not deny that Halo is good fun.