The blog has now moved!

Friday, May 26, 2006

Exam! - Thursday

I got up sometime in the morning, had breakfast and revised. I was worried about this exam, I've failed part one and have to come back for a referal which aside from anything else is just plain annoying. This exam would be a rather nasty one, I just knew it. I went in and revised more. First half of the test was Multiple choice, always helpful. Then there were two parts, we had to choose one. One part involved a lot of maths I knew I couldn't do because I couldn't remember all the equations, the second involved drawing a diagram. Not only did I remember how to draw it but there were handy instructions incase I forgot. Suffice to say I chose to draw stuff, not only was it easier, it was funner :D In the afternoon I did some WoA and actually tidied up my room! My Dad arrived about 1800 ish and we went to the Thatched Cottage where I had a half a chickein but only ate half of that. After that we went to ASDA to get enough food to last me till I go home. It was nice to see my Dad again. In the evening I did a little more WoA, then helped Brierley with her computer, then helped her and Amanda revise (not quite sure how, but apparently me being there helped). Then I went to bed.

0 comments: