The blog has now moved!

Saturday, October 15, 2005

PLAYZONE! - Saturday - 15th of October

Today was a grand day. I had a massive lie in, noodles for lunch. After that I spent some time writing some more of the WoA readme, only to find that on windows, when using IE it looks really bad... At 1730 I set off for the Union, I got there after a 40 minute walk (including a quick sit because my shins hurt). I was the first one there so I checked the library for free books, none there, I went back and there were one or two people. We sat and chatted for a while, then the bus arrived and we piled on. The bus journey was not very long and we got to Playzone with plenty of time to spare, I stood and chatted to Launa, Lauren and someone whose name I forgot. For those not in the know, Playzone is a child's playarea, padded surfaces, slides etc. At the start everybody got used to the layout of the area, then, the only other person wearing shorts organized some games of Tag. It was really good fun, running around, I actually wore myself out and got some nice Friction Wounds (normally they are called burns, but wounds sounds better) on my left knee, I slipped and hurt my left foot, my right pointing finger (I think it's the index finger) got stubbed on something and now hurts quite a lot. There were four of us going back to Langstone and to my disgust they voted for a bus ride, I told them that when I get my bike down here, if they get a trailer thing I'll be able to give them free rides, assuming I'm going somewhere that is. I meant it too.

Lesson of the Day - Playzone is fun

0 comments: