The blog has now moved!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Lie In - Tuesday

Yeah, I missed the Java lecture. On the plus side, he was talking about Arrays, which I've done in other languages and even in Java, I thought he'd covered it. To be honest, I'm very glad I didn't go. In fact, the lectures today were all boring so we'll jump right to dinner. Dinner was good (no vegetables), we watched James Bond: License to Kill, I've not seen it before and I liked it quite a lot. After that I watched something with Bronx in the title which was okay but not amazing. I also WoAed, signed Lauren up for a blog. Right, early night time, missing lectures is all well and good until you actually need to know stuff. Besides, Ryan told me he'd fixed the bugs in his code and I can't let him get ahead of me in the Java project ;)

0 comments: