The blog has now moved!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Need a title - Tuesday

I got in for my excellent 0900 lecture on Maths. I've not a lot of a clue about what to do in the test which will mean that my recently vacated Thursday this week will include lots of revision. After maths I did WoA stuff then went to a computing lecture. It was all about the upcomming exam. After computing I went to tesco and spent just over half of what I'd spend at Gregg's on lunch, yet got four times as many sausage rolls (though they are slightly smaller and not hot) and also about 3-4 times as much fizzy drink. I did not however get any donuts. After lunch I sat through the lecture about Mircocrontroller C and then played Worms against Adam. We had lots of fun. I got the bus back to Langstone, spent the time up until dinner updating my forum, had dinner, finnished updating the forum, did more WoA stuff, played EV Nova, more WoA stuff then bed.

Hacked Forums
Recently several of my friends (online ones) have had their forums hacked. I'm wondering if anybody knows of sites dedicated to hacking forums so that I can find out how it's done and defend against it incase they decide that I'm a nice target. Currently I'm backing up reguarly and using smart password systems.

0 comments: