The blog has now moved!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Good Day - Thursday

I got up at the early early time of after 0900 but before 0930. I got washed, dressed and walked down to the refectory for breakfast. I felt great, I felt like I had done everything correctly and that I had yet to make a mistake. Then I realised my t-shirt was on back-to-front. It was a minor setback and I spent time revising and time playing EV Nova (I'm running low on games to play). I went in for a Math lecture and there was no computing lab as they're now finnished. At dinner I sat with a group of new people (as in, I knew one of them and using my awesome powers of stupidity, started chatting to them in the queue). Specifically, one is a Lady. Specifically She is in the Role Playing club, specifically She really likes the sound of WoA and has a link for it. Wow, maybe we'll actually get a Lady playing the game! Christianity Explored (CE) consisted of myself and Sam. As such we went back to Sam's house which is much nicer than the room in Uni and spent time looking at cool sound stuff he's got. The actual CE stuff was much shorter than usual as it was the last one. I got the bus back, WoA'd stuff, revised and went to bed.

Do well
I need three marks for my Math test tomorrow. It's at 0930 GMT so if you're praying before that I'd appriciate it as I've got one refferal and a second isn't good. In retrospect I should have asked sooner.

0 comments: