The blog has now moved!

Monday, May 28, 2007

Stuff

I've been sleeping quite badly over the last few days so while I was going to blog yesterday, I felt tired and decided to skip blogging in the hope that I would sleep better. It didn't work amazingly well.

Saturday didn't involve a lot happening, nor did Friday. Sunday it rained a lot and we had lunch at the Thatched House, hmmm, thinking about it I didn't do a vast amount on Sunday either. After the evening service Andy talked to me about a very low level operating system used on Mainframes called "zos". We wondered a bit about why I'd never heard of it, particularly why not in my Software Systems course this semester.

Well, I have no found the reason, it's because Martin Cripps isn't mentioning any operating system except in passing. We've covered things that are used in zos but not specific to zos itself. Incidentally, that exam is on Wednesday.

0 comments: