The blog has now moved!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Examinationism!

Tuesday involved almost nothing but revision, normally there's some warcraft 3 and WoA in there but no, all revision (okay, 5 minutes of WoA while I ate breakfast). Today was the day of the exam. It was hard but I think that I have passed it, I have doubts that I've done amazingly well however I wrote more than some people and normally I write too little so that is surely a good sign.

After Prayer lunch myself, Greg and Sam Groves (back from placement for a short holiday) went to see Spiderman 3. I've never been a big spiderman fan, the films are good but not my favourites. I felt that spiderman 3 was "just another spiderman film". I am glad I went to see it, but wouldn't see it again and probably wouldn't have seen it if not for Sam and Greg going to see it and I wanted to relax after my exam.

2 comments:

Mum said...

When do you get the results of you exam?

Teifion said...

Some time in the summer