The blog has now moved!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I got a pass

I awoke at 06somethingorother and thought "eugh, time to fall back to sleep". I awoke again, I looked at my clock and saw it said 0830. This was "not good" as I had to see a guy from IS at 0900 and it normally took people 30 minutes to walk to uni. I got out of bed, had a very quick wash and skipped breakfast. I packed my bag and ran some of the way. After almost throwing up due to a massive bought of coughing I decided to forgo any more running and walked the rest of the way thinking "God, why am I going to be late?". I of course arrived on time and reminded myself to be a little more patient. All the points I raised were forwarded on to the relevant people and some people even have my contact details for further discussion if need be.

Later that day I had my Haskell Exam. So far I have achieved an A, a Pass, two Fails, a B and now another A, the 5 best will be taken and used to work out my final mark. I calculated that regardless, I've gotten a pass. CU tonight was about Money, it was quite good and made me think a little about how I spend my money, for the most part I think I use it well, maybe I hoard it a little too much.

0 comments: