The blog has now moved!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Bullet Points

Saturday and Sunday, both have involved nothing blog-worthy or at least, of interest to anybody but somebody so obsessed with my life that they have picture of me on their wall. As that person or persons does not/do not exist, I will summarise what has happened.
- I won a lot of DotA games
- I went to Church
- I had lunch at the Thatched House and managed to peg some people while they were looking at me (and they didn't notice either)
- phpBB3 was released and I've already installed it on my server and am testing it
- I have one housemate and need two more

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a picture of you on my wall! It has a dart where your left eye used to be. Does that count?

Mum said...

I have several pictures of you on the wall - in the bath, smearing chocolate on your face, learning to ride a bicycle, first day at school...

Perhaps if you could find a house to live in you might find it considerably easier to find the housemates to go in it.

Teifion said...

I've got a house, thats how I know I need 2 housemates.

Brett Jordan said...

i have a picture of you on Nana and Grandad's wall. Does that count?

Your ever-luvvin' Uncle Brett