The blog has now moved!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Sleepy Face

I got up, washed (I found that to be a really good idea, people start to complain when I don't) and then played Warcraft 3. Later that day I played two games with both Coel and Brecon on my team. Coel and I have played together before so were very good, Brecon however has not played with us, indeed, he's not played the map we were playing very much at all and I fully expected him to be a complete liability to the team. I'm happy to say that Brecon did very well and we completely and utterly trounced the opposition. It was really fun to play with the two of them. I later had a think about where WoA is and where it's going. Recently several of the longer-playing players have have left due to time constraints, thinking about it, it does require a lot of time to play World of Arl. Back "in the day" as it were, World of Arl went through several versions, one of which was a Role Playing Game (where you have a single character rather than an entire nation) and I've been wanting to run one for a while. No, I'm not an idiot, it's not going to take up vast swathes of my time, the plan is that it involves little in the way of numbers and is primarily a story-driven thing. Heck, if it's really popular and more people start to leave World of Arl, I might just move everything to the story driven thing! The food at home is notably better than the food at Portsmouth, though I appear to have come down with a slight cold, I blame it on the onions I think my Mum and Dad are sneaking into my food!

1 comments:

Major Look said...

I blame the slight cold on little or no fresh air or excercise :-)

I also blame you for the rest of the family starting to get colds

and...