The blog has now moved!

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Creating Arl

Citizen of Arl, yes, I have decided that will be the name (Coel did help come up with it, so thanks). I spent most of the day playing Warcraft 3 and working on the site. If you have a quick look at the WoA page layout, right, the key differences are going to be that instead of those buttons on the left, I'm going to have pretty pictures on the left and some buttons at the top of each page. The game involves each player being thrown into a situation, the situation is told from three different perspectives so the players will need to use their intellect (or failing that, someone else's intellect) to figure out who they should help. I'll have a link to it once the site is ready. I'm limiting the number of people allowed to play to start with (and probably later too) so it'll not impinge on my time constraints for other things. Sadly I have a cold, I wanted to go and help at Church tomorrow, moving rocks around a bit and suchlike but sadly I think my cold will stop me :(

0 comments: