The blog has now moved!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Not Awful and Not Amazing

Monday wasn't awful (maybe the trend of okay <-> awful system is over?). Nothing particularly interesting happened, if it did, I'm sure I'd remember it. Today I got to my 0900 lecture and realised why I'd not been going to any of my 0900 lectures. I learnt nothing new, on the plus side, it wasn't a complete waste as I did some PHP stuff while waiting to hear something interesting, because I know that some of you won't be able to believe that any lecture can be that rubbish, here is one of the facts I managed to remember. Does anybody know how to make the system 100% secure? *pause in which time my friends and I agree that it's impossible to make any system 100% secure* You turn it off I'd assumed that being a network engineer would involve keeping the network going but I going by this I've been wrong. This is the same lecturer that never confirmed I was correct/incorrect when I questioned him, hence the lack of questioning this time round. For the next two hours I did some more PHP, yes it's WoA related. The afternoon lecture wasn't too bad, not amazing but not too bad. I went home afterwards and guess what I did. Yes! More PHP, MySQL and even some Warcraft 3!!! Coel and I are getting very very good at working as a team and it really makes the game so much more fun. I suggest that if you've got a friend who plays a game that you like, that you have a go at playing a team version of it, it's a little tricky to communicate fast at first (some people have a voice chat running) but if you're cool like myself and Coel then you just type fast. Actually, kudos to Coel, he plays the game with a Trackpad. As you might have noticed, my blog has a new template. I couldn't be bothered to spend ages looking at how it was laid out and putting a new colour scheme on. So I used this one that looked roughly similar, yay or nay? Incidentally, HP phoned saying that they're still interested in Interviewing me so the interview is going to be rescheduled. Hopefully I'll get more than 4-5 days notice this time round, I have no problem getting to Newcastle, it's just that it was looking to cost over £200!

2 comments:

Major Look said...

New look is nice Teifion - much nicer than the colour scheme phase.

Brett Jordan said...

Yep, much easier on the eyes :-)

Your ever-luvvin' uncle brett