The blog has now moved!

Saturday, January 20, 2007

I can cook! - Friday

I got up, went into Uni and revised for an exam later that day, sat said exam and think I've done decently, actually, I think I did better than I should have, the stuff that came up was much easier than I was lead to believe in the hours preceding the test and I have little doubt that Prayer once again worked. I went to Tesco and bought some stuff I would need later. I went home, browsed the net a little and then cooked some Palmiers. I didn't roll the pastry quite thin enough so they were a little dry. However, they tasted very nice and it should all work out for the Prayer Lunch on Wednesday. My exam timetable is as follows 26th at 1400 - Pretty rubbish Professional Practice, one hour long 31st at 0900 - Smart Software Systems, an hour and a half long 2nd at 1400 - Delightful Digital Electronics, an hour and a half long 8th at 0900 - Positively Programming in Java, we've had mixed reports, one says an hour long, one says three... 9th at 1615 - Lots of Logic with Formal Computing, two hours long

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You java exam will NOT be 3 hrs long, it will be an hour long. There are 3 hours scheduled as they are still working out which order to fit you all in a computer room. Hundreds of students into a few computer rooms is hard to work out!

Teifion said...

That would explain the three hour slot quite well. I'm guessing we'll be told on the forum which slot we're in or are we expected to all be there as if we are in the first hour?

Anonymous said...

yes, i'd imagine there will either be a forum post, something on the noticeboards, or something on frank. Knowing the uni, it will be announced the day before!

Teifion said...

Yes, that is sad but true.