The blog has now moved!

Monday, April 10, 2006

Social in Wales - Monday

I got up really really early. Before 1000 as it turns out! Morning was spent eating breakfast and doing WoA stuff. I then went into Ammanford (near where I live in Wales). I went around to see a friend called Edward. We walked around Ammanford a little and had lunch (Tesco do some excellent rolls). I also purchased a 4-in-1 Travel Game set for the Christian Union on Mondays (in the Pub, not in the meetings). Edward and myself went around to our old School and said hi to some teachers. We thanked them for all the support they'd given us. Now we are at Uni we really do appriciate all the stuff they did, the experiance at speaking to a group has been useful as was my position as a form rep. Edward then went home and I went to see Johnathan. Johnathan Thomas is a Pastor, so is Johanthan Hacker. Both married a lady called Becca. Both Becca's are daugters of a Pastor. What a coincidence! I talked to Johnathan about University, Christianity and the Internet. It was nice talking to him, afterwards I walked over to my Gran's house. It was only a 40 minute walk via a small hill (that or the main road). It was nice talking to my Gran. After seeing my Gran I walked the rest of the way home, or would of if a friend called James hadn't seen me and given me a lift. In the evening I did WoA stuff and also had a religious discussion with a Catholic.

Awake Out of sheer curiosity, when do you normally wake up, get up, feel tired, go to bed, fall asleep. Then, how tired do you feel during the day itself? I ask this 1 out of sheer curiosity (like slightly angular curiosity but steeper) and also because my parents think that the (now gone) lethargy was because I wasn't getting enough sleep at the right time.

1 comments:

Brett Jordan said...

Hi Teifion

Weekdays I get up at 5.30am, and go to bed c. 10.30pm... weekends tends to be 8am-11pm... and when I'm getting up at 3.30am to pick the kidz up, i tend to hit my futon c. 8.30pm. I get very lethargic around 3pm, no matter how much i've slept, and i find that eating small meals often, and making sure i'm not just sitting around doing nothing helps to prevent that 'lethargic' feeling

your ever-luvvin' uncle brett