The blog has now moved!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

What a lovely day

The day was bright, the sun shining, there was tell of impending rain but the sky was clear and the day lovely. A gentle breeze carried the Moth towards it's next landing point, it rested gently, folding it's wings onto itself. Suddenly, there was a tremor!

The thrumming noise grew louder and louder!

Slowly, a great shadow began to fall over the Moth, the breeze had vanished, replaced by a roaring wind pushing in all directions, the sun was blotted out by this massive monstrosity! The Moth leapt into the air to fly away, it began to flap but alas, the pull of the giant engine of darkness was too fast for it!

WHOOOMP!

Today I cut the lawn out the front of my house and out the back, I killed about 6 months (or maybe they were all the same moth that reincarnated?) and a Bumblebee (it tried to fly away but I was too fast for it). See, when you think like me, even mowing the lawn can be fun!

3 comments:

Major Look said...

Didn't do too bad a job of it either... for a student ;-)

Mum said...

Hmm... I can see we should find some other things for you to do so you have blog fodder


Thanks for the lawn cutting!

Brett Jordan said...

my lawn needs doing

maybe you could cycle up with your dad?

your ever-luvvin' uncle brett