The blog has now moved!

Friday, April 27, 2007

No progress

The project has not been updated today as I was busy all day and thus distracted. However, I have a new activity to try. I am going to say something I like about every person I met today. I don't mean "I thought your t-shirt was funny", I mean things that make the person nice to know and be around. The people should be in the rough order that I spoke to them (I saw lots of people I know but most never spoke to me). Speaking over the internet doesn't count for the purpose of this exercise. In addition, the people must speak to me at least once a week or I simply don't know them well enough to list them here. Ceryn - Almost always excited with a big smile on her face and an attitude to match, interested to talk about anything troubling you and offer impartial advice SiƤn - Always innocent and well-meaning (as in, moreso than anybody else) Lorna - Happy to offer uncompromising points of view, won't compromise her principles to sound better Sarah - When not tired, always excited and awake, full of energy that enthuses those around her Brierley - Always has something positive and supportive to say to people, somehow seems to have some sort of a rota and seeks out different people each time to offer words of encouragement and renew social bonds Ryo - Talks about anything geekish but also happy to just listen to anything he understands, also has a very good sense of humour Huw - A sense of humour on the same level as myself, what more is needed? Lauren H - Happy to make sure I'm eating well, if she's making some food and I want some she'll make extra if I help cleanup and suchlike (actually, she doesn't require it I just do it out of courtesy but it's similar) Gareth - Has a similar sense of humour to myself and is happy to help with most geekish things Pete A - Is happy to share what he has if you haven't got it yourself

0 comments: