The blog has now moved!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

And the Pegging shall begin

I didn't post it yesterday or the day before, but I got a letter from Tulleys (the letting agency I am using). It said that I did not pay my rent. This was confusing to me because of two things. 1) I use Direct Debit 2) I have money in my account Turns out it was an Admin error on their part. Apparently they're going to charge me £5 for every letter they send me regarding rent. I sure hope they charge someone other than me for that letter as it's entirely their fault. pegsI went into town and acquired a few varieties of pegs. I plan to make a full review into the different peg types, however, I've only used the Asda ones so far and have only the receipts for the Tesco and Wilkinson ones (so can't remember the price of the others). From left to right it is Woolworths, Wilkinsons, Tesco, Asda. - Tesco Value pegs (they look a bit naff in person too) are 42p for 36 or 1.166667 pence per peg - Wilkinson pegs are 49p for 30, a somewhat higher 1.633333 pence per peg, however, they do look stronger and come in 3 colours. Nothing incredible happened in any of the lectures, however, after the final lecture something very good did happen. I and Gareth had just left our building and who should I see on the opposite side of the pedestrian road? Becca! I tucked my head down and moved my jacket so she didn't recognise me, waited until she had her back to us and then got Gareth to hold my stuff. With a complete lack of noise I darted across the street with a peg in my hand, I then snuck up behind Becca and attached said peg to her bag without her noticing. I darted (near silently) back to Gareth and we carried on. I went back into Uni for the website thing (though the lecturer we thought would be there wasn't) and on my way, yes, you know already, I saw Becca. However, she didn't see me. Yes, I pegged her bag again. Fast-forward to CU. I arrived at the Union building and Becca was very eager to try and peg me, imagine the surprise she had when she arrived at the lecture and noticed a peg on her bag, not having seen anybody that would do such a thing she obviously assumed me. That is bad enough, imagine that when she got back to her halls she found another peg? How can Teifion have been there both times? Either way it was most amusing and Becca really got into the swing of it as did Sarah. I was pegged twice, once by Emma and once by Hannah. Becca failed to peg me and I think I got her an additional 3 times this evening. Some people *cough* Jo *cough* were not so eager to have fun and took a slightly "mature" attitude as it were. We of course pegged them too.

3 comments:

Mum said...

I thought you were going to be doing lots of clothes washing........ seriously I can see people getting quite annoyed about having pegs attatched to their person if this goes on for more than a couple more days.

Teifion said...

I'll keep it in mind

Anonymous said...

you leave Jo alone!!! The whole point of pegs is to hang out you washing and peg up food bags
xxxx Lorna
Sarah