The blog has now moved!

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Dun dun Dunnnn - Sunday

I got up earlyish, walked Becca to Church (Siän was ill and Ceryn was tired, Siän's was severe enough that even I thought it best she don't go to Church). I was amazingly tired in the morning service, it was incredible, I found it almost impossible to keep my eyes open and for some of it, couldn't. As such I missed the main thrust of the message, it was however about Pentecost. After Church I went home and watched Braveheart and did some WoA stuff. I also had a go at learning a new programming language called Objective C. It's very different from anything else I've done yet operates on the same basic principles of programming languages. The evening service was the first in a series about Modern Issues and how they affect Christianity and the Christian Life Style. Tonight was about Relationships and was very good. In particular Jonathan has a very good way of proving (at least to a Christian) that Genesis is real. Jesus quotes from it, and if you believe Jesus, you'll believe Genesis. After the service I walked Becca and Lorna home, though we stopped at Lorna's and Sarah gave myself and Becca a lift home. Incidentally, today I picked up a Lady

1 comments:

Sammy Davies said...

Does not compute