The blog has now moved!

Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter so far

Most of my days have been filled with working on the bucket load of WoA stuff that we want to get done before the next world. One of the guys from the CU has started playing and is enjoying it immensly, we figured that seeing as we both live (during term time) near each other we'd do the podcast together, that'll be a laugh. We've had our Gran, Uncle, Auntie and her Boyfriend over. It was a really nice meal (home cooked meals still win over the refectory food). Another plus of being at home is that the food is all free. Easter was great and I had a good bit of chocolate. I've enjoyed sleeping in and having a shower about six times as powerful as the one in Uni. I'm really looking forwards to going back to Uni, I've got a 4-in-1 board game thing for the train which'll help loads. I'm also going to challange myself and see how long I can go without critisizing each day. I'll try to keep track of it and see if my ability improves.

How long? How long do you reckon I'll manage to not critisize anybody in the first week?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll give you one day if you work at it.

Teifion said...

In the first week or after two months?

Unknown said...

in the first week

Anonymous said...

10 sec

Teifion said...

I'm not so keen on the confidence anonymous has in me. That said, I think I can exceed their expectations simply by not talking to anybody for the first 11 seconds of each day ;)

Unknown said...

i dunno about that. you probably couldn't even hold your breath for that long :P

Teifion said...

Are you implying that if I have breath I must talk? That I have some strange compunction to talk non-stop?