The blog has now moved!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Does it fly? - Saturday

I got up, spent most of the day listening to Depeche Mode and running WoA stuff. In the evening I cycled to Huw's block (i.e. 3 miles away) and recorded a podcast with him. We spent a lot of time chatting, laughing, mocking each other (mostly me, he's very fast and witty). The cycle back was at about 2130, because of my gloves I didn't get cold hands at all! In fact, I had to take the gloves off because they were so hot! I spent several hours untangling knots in string (remember that plane I found two weeks ago?) and now have hurting finger-tips, though that's probably from all the Gaffer Tape used.

Radical all the way? - Results So far the vote on WoA for the radical solution I suggested is 12 + 19 for and 9 against. The 12 + 19 is for the two different degrees of "yes". In total that's a 31 - 9 vote of agreement! That's a 77% majority (I said I'll use the rule if there's a 70% or greater majority, poll closes this wednessday at the earliest).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They say that approximately 66.92% of ALL statistics are made up!

Anonymous said...

"remember that plane I found two weeks ago?" Please explain!!