The blog has now moved!

Monday, July 30, 2007

Should I take a career in teaching?

Friday morning I got up, I as per usual did some of that World of Arl stuff, played a little Warcraft 3 and generally relaxed. I then did some more World of Arl stuff and it was still before lunchtime! Then, my sister who is not even at Secondary School yet asks me a question.

Cerys: Teifion, how do I make a website
Me: You write out some stuff and the computer turns it into a webpage
Cerys: Can you teach me?
Me: Sure, it's really easy


11 Hours later Cerys was making websites, I think I'll make a set of free tutorials about learning Web Design. I did a quick hunt on iTunes and looked at the selection of pod-casts on HTML and it's pretty poor, looks like it's my time to shine!

Today I mowed the lawn and yay, I found more wildlife. I found 2 toads and a frog, though I only bothered to catch the first toad, in retrospect I should have gotten at least the frog too and kept the very small toad I found.
        Click for slightly larger versions
Thumbnail of a Toad Thumbnail of a Toad

For much larger pictures, click for Toad on Rocks and Toad on Hand.

2 comments:

Mum said...

The grass looks great

918kiss Malaysia said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I really feel strongly about it and love learning more on that topic. If achievable, as you gain competence, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is highly helpful for me. Scr888 Malaysia

scr888 malaysia 2019