The blog has now moved!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Looking forwards to Uni - Week 9/10

Monday or Tuesday I went to see Superman Returns (despite assuming I'd never see it). It's a bit long but the first half is excellent and helps make up for the not-so-good second half. I went with a Lady called Emma and a Guy called Nathaniel, it took them a little while to find my house but they made it in the end. After the film we went and had some food then drove back. Friday was again a meeting with the Jehova Witnesses. We discussed Colossians and Genesis, specifically how Colossians says Jesus created everything yet Genesis says that God did (thus saying they are the same or that Jesus is a God). Youth group was film night not amazingly cool. This last week has been mostly dull too, WoA is on a new world and all that that'll bring with it. This Friday Luke and Rosie couldn't stay long, next Friday they're in Liverpool so I won't see them then either. I'm looking forwards to returning to Uni!

4 comments:

Major Look said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Major Look said...

Dull... ?

What about the exciting flaming beefburgers for lunch, the stimulating WCraft 3 games, the ability to have food whenever you want, and drink and...

Oh well, I guess life is what you make it :-(

Mum said...

So nice to know we are appreciated

Anonymous said...

I didn't think I'd see it either, but there ya go *shrugs* Twas a good film IMO, despite the slightly boring ending...It's a good job you walked out to meet us otherwise we'd have been driving a bit longer methinks...last time I trust multimap for directions. Hopefully youth on friday will be fun, this time I think I'll bring a towel :P